Webinar on "Export potential for Indian EV component manufacturers"
Thursday, Oct 21st, 2021, 07:30pm to 9:00pm (Indian Standard Time | IST)
India is presently witnessing a rapid rise in the adoption of electric vehicles (EVs). Additionally, a decline is being seen in the price of various components, which is making EVs more affordable for people. Both these factors are projected to propel the Indian electric vehicle component market at a 22.1% CAGR during 2020–2030 (forecast period); the market generated $536.1 million in revenue in 2019. But what about the global market's perspective and expectations from the Indian ev components industry? Let us find out!
Key Discussion points:
- Key suggestive points from an expert for EV components exporting.
- Understanding the Global Market trend from the OEMs.
- Demand side's perspective towards importing from India.
- Key challenges that demand side faces while importing from India and how can that be addressed.
- Understanding the Demand side's expectations from Indian market.
Webinar on "How is the EV battery components and raw materials sector shaping up in India?"
Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 03:00pm to 4:30pm IST
The global EV battery market is projected to reach USD 67.3 billion by 2025 starting from USD 27.3 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 25.3%. The market growth is governed by the increasing demand of electric vehicles, improvement in battery technology, supporting government policies and regulations, and consistent launch of new EV models.
Recent developments in the electric vehicles market have led to the introduction of batteries with improved specifications. As a result, EV batteries witness significant investments by market players for improved performance and reduced costs. India is also contributing actively in this sector by focusing on building a sustainable EV battery components & raw materials infrastructure locally.
Let us find out from the industry experts, How is the EV battery components and raw materials sector shaping up in India and what potential does it hold?
Key Discussion points:
- India's first lithium refinery plant.
- Roadmap for India's cell components segment to reach Gigawatt size cell manufacturing mark.
- What are the Lithium-ion cell manufacturing challenges even after the roll out of PLI scheme?
- Issues that can be resolved by LIB recycling technology.