|Time||Event Flow on 21st Dec 2023|
|9:30 AM - 10:00 AM||Registration & Networking Morning Tea/Coffee|
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||Deep lightning Ceremony and Opening remark|
|10:30 AM - 10:50 AM||Case study on "How manufacturing automation played an important role in solving complex challenges faced by a battery manufacturer" by Cybernetik Technologies|
|10:50 AM - 11:10 AM||Presentation|
|11:10 AM - 12:00 PM||Panel Discussion Session 1: EV Manufacturing
- Industry potential & required initiatives from the Government.
|12:00 PM - 12:20 PM||Presentation|
|12:20 PM - 12:40 PM||Presentation|
|12:40 PM - 1:30 PM||Panel Discussion Session 2: EV Charging and EV Fleet
- Pacing fleet electrification & residential charging
|1:30 PM to 2:30 PM||Buyer Seller Networking & Lunch|
|2:30 PM to 2:50 PM||Presentation|
|2:50 PM to 3:10 PM||Presentation|
|3:10 PM to 4:00 PM||Panel Discussion Session 3: EV Batteries
- R&D for EV batteries: Design, safety, recycling
|4:00 PM to 4:30 PM||Masterclass on "Upcoming Indian Regulation AIS-129 with updated Compliance and Sustainability"|
|4:30 PM to 5:00 PM||Evening Tea/Coffee & Networking|
Why exhibit or partner?
- Showcase your products or services to the key decision makers, high authorities, Govt. bodies, etc. in the industry.
- With the excellent no. of industry focused attendees at one location you can expect a great ROI.
- A great platform to launch your new product.
- Explore joint ventures, partnerships, client Interaction focusing on current & future Project Pipelines.
- Great Branding & Presentation opportunity in front of the Industry.
Who should attend?
- Government and regulatory agencies
- EV Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Battery manufacturers
- EV component suppliers and manufacturers
- Design & Simulation companies
- Battery material manufacturers and suppliers
- Transport and city infrastructure planners
- Electricity and power producing and selling companies
- Transmission and distribution utilities
- Charge point operators
- Electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) providers
- Charging technology and equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- E-mobility service providers (EMSPs) and software suppliers
- Commercial charging management companies
- Logistics and fleet operators
- Real estate and commercial space owners
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Investors, Financial institutions, legal experts, etc.