EV Update Media – Electric Vehicle News & Battery Industry Updates

We publish Industry-specific Magazines, customized Research Reports, organize Events, Webinars, Industry & Government interactions and much more

#TVS

TVS Motor Company Sales Grows By 13 Percent In July 2022

TVS Motor Company registered a growth of 13 percent in July 2022 with sales of 314,639 units as against 278,855 units in the month of July 2021. Two-Wheeler Total two-wheelers registered a growth of 14 percent in July 2022 with…

TVS Motor Acquires 75% Stake In Swiss E-Mobility Group

TVS Motor Company on Thursday said it has acquired 75% stake in the e-bike maker Swiss E-Mobility Group (SEMG) at a valuation of $100 million, with plans to buy out the remaining 25% stake next year. “We expect the e-bike…

EV Startup Ultraviolette Automotive Raises Funding

TVS Motor-backed sustainable mobility startup Ultraviolette Automotive has raised an undisclosed amount in a Series B investment round from Kumar Vembu, CEO of GoFrugal Technologies. Earlier, Vembu had invested in the company in its Series A funding and now joins…

TVS Motor Raises Stake In Startup Ultraviolette, Invests Rs 30 crore

TVS Motor Company has raised its stake in Bengaluru-based electric vehicle startup Ultraviolette Automotive by pumping in Rs 30 crore. In FY20, it had invested Rs 11 crore in the startup, which aims to put a high performance electric bike…

TVS Announces Acquisition Of The European Brand Norton

TVS Motor Company has announced the Norton acquisition. Norton is one of the most iconic British brands, besides Triumph, Royal Enfield and BSA. Incidentally now all of the remaining famed British brands either have Indian owners or strong engineering relationships…